Microsoft Hatred FAQ

Roedy Green my_email_is_posted_on_my_website at munged.invalid
Thu Oct 27 02:11:24 EDT 2005

On Thu, 27 Oct 2005 02:28:46 +0200, "Peter T. Breuer"
<ptb at oboe.it.uc3m.es> wrote, quoted or indirectly quoted someone who
said :

>I'm a bit curious about this. If I were a business person, I would
>simply have created two busineses (two accounts, etc.). One business
>sells only machines with MS on and pays the MS tax on all its machines.
>One business sells only machines without MS on and pays the MS tax on
>none of its machines.
>
>What's up with that?

Try the same thing to deal with a Mafia extortion racket.

We are not talking about legal agreements. We are talking junior Mafia
style enforcement.

--
Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.