Microsoft Hatred FAQ

Peter T. Breuer ptb at oboe.it.uc3m.es
Wed Oct 26 20:28:46 EDT 2005

In comp.os.linux.misc Roedy Green <my_email_is_posted_on_my_website at munged.invalid> wrote:
> 3. Maytag makes the machines.  In the computer instance, we at CMP
> custom build the computers. Microsoft have no business telling me what
> to do when they supplied only one component. I could not even sell a
> BARE computer.

I'm a bit curious about this. If I were a business person, I would
simply have created two busineses (two accounts, etc.). One business
sells only machines with MS on and pays the MS tax on all its machines.
One business sells only machines without MS on and pays the MS tax on
none of its machines.

What's up with that?

Peter