Microsoft Hatred FAQ

Real Gagnon realgagnon_ at _yahooSpamIsBadSstripunderscore.com
Sat Oct 15 12:43:05 EDT 2005

> I'd be VERY surprised if IBM predicted that there would be only 5
> COMPUTERS in *2000* - perhaps you mean 5 *manufacturers* of computers?
> - unless the prediction was made a VERY long time ago. I think you are
> giving a badly-mangled version of something I saw when I worked at
> IBM.

"I think there is a world market for maybe five computers." ~ IBM Chairman
Thomas Watson, 1943.

ref : http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Computers

Bye.
--
Real Gagnon  from  Quebec, Canada
* Looking for Java or PB code examples ? Visit Real's How-to