Microsoft Hatred FAQ

Roedy Green my_email_is_posted_on_my_website at munged.invalid
Tue Oct 18 22:55:23 EDT 2005

On 18 Oct 2005 12:34:18 -0500, joe at invalid.address wrote or quoted :

>  "During my service in the United States Congress, I took the
>   initiative in creating the Internet."

He did just that. Think about it.  Without Gore, the Internet would
never have been delayed perhaps indefinitely.  Without any of he
technical people, someone else would have done the same work. Even the
guys who did the low level protocols credit Gore.

Your forget how much abuse folk like you heaped on Gore when he was
pushing the "information super highway" as it was known back then.
--
Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.