Jpg

Tuvas tuvas21 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 13:53:43 EDT 2005

I am building a GUI interface at the moment, and would like to have
support for displaying a jpg file, and a FITS file if possible. Is
there any way to do this? My interface has been written in Tkinter at
the moment, especially because of it's great portability, I wouldn't
have to install the other interface software on every computer that I
use (At the moment it is 3, and will signifigantly increase). I'd
prefer to only use built-in functions, but if it can't be done, I'm
willing to look for something else. Is there any way I can do this?
Thanks!