cgi relay for python cgi script

Fredrik Lundh fredrik at pythonware.com
Tue Oct 4 08:23:30 EDT 2005

Amir Michail wrote:

> Is there an easy way to do this without modifying the configuration of
> the cgi server and without running a cgi server on the other machine
> where the script will actually run?
>
> Perhaps someone wrote a simple server that provides the required
> environment for the cgi script to run?
>
> I'm looking for something simple that does not require root access.

you could of course use something like

    http://docs.python.org/lib/module-CGIHTTPServer.html

or some other light-weight web server, but you should probably have in mind
that doing things like this without coordinating with your server administrators
and security architects *before* you start tinkering can be a excellent way to
get fired...

</F>