How to call a script from another?

Jaime Wyant programmer.py at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 10:45:29 EDT 2005

I think this is the simplest way to do that:

import sys
sys.path.append('/path/to/directory/containg/script')

import zopescript
zopescript.main()

The code above assumes:
o that the path you use to append contains an __init__.py in it...
o zopescript is the module you want to `run'
o main is the method in zopescript that cranks up zope.

I'm not sure of how to do it the hard way...

jw