How to call a script from another?

Christian christian at spam.no
Thu Oct 13 10:29:37 EDT 2005

 From a not even newbie:

Without knowing much about Python (yet) I'm trying to install the CMS
Zope via FTP (with the well documented changes to make it work on an
Apache server).
By birth Zope is started from a shell script. And not having the
permissions to execute such ones I'll try writing a .py script (with the
shebang that I allready knows will do the job) to call another .py
script like the original shell script does.

So my question is:
How do I call a .py script from another .py script?
(Writing the rest - I hope - is piece of cake ;-) ).

(And yes, I know that there are a lot of other problems but for starters
I just would like to try to call a .py script from another .py script.)

Thanks

Chris