Pythot doc problem: lambda keyword...

Xah Lee xah at xahlee.org
Mon Oct 10 02:24:47 EDT 2005

i'm trying to lookup on the detail of language Python's “lambda”
function feature. I've seen it before, but today i need to read about
it again since i'm writing. I quickly went to the index page:
http://python.org/doc/2.4.1/lib/genindex.html
but all i got is a LambdaType.

i'm thinking, maybe built-in functions are not listed there. Lo, but
map() and friends are there. O, maybe i'm confused and “lambda” is
actually a keyword by this particular language's feelings, but Lo,
“while” is certainly a keyword but it is there.

Fuck the Python liers and ignorant fuckheads. Motherfucking don't know
shit and yet lying thru their teeth with fanfare.

(for the technical context and justification of this message, please
see the essays at the bottom of:
http://xahlee.org/perl-python/python.html )

 Xah
 xah at xahlee.orghttp://xahlee.org/