Jargons of Info Tech industry

Christopher Benson-Manica ataru at nospam.cyberspace.org
Tue Oct 4 13:35:44 EDT 2005

In comp.lang.c Roedy Green <my_email_is_posted_on_my_website at munged.invalid> wrote:

> I disagree.  Your problem  is spam, not HTML. Spam is associated with
> HTML and people have in Pavlovian fashion come to hate HTML.

I disagree with your disagreement - I at least dislike HTML-only mail
because I often read it in a text-based environment.  I've received a
significant amountof Nigerian spam in plain text lately.

> Program listings are much more readable on my website.

Courier is typically the de facto fixed-width font, and I find that it
is rather too wide a font for program listings.

--
Christopher Benson-Manica  | I *should* know what I'm talking about - if I
ataru(at)cyberspace.org    | don't, I need to know.  Flames welcome.