Python on the Power PC

Peter Milliken peterm at resmed.com.au
Mon Oct 10 20:29:52 EDT 2005

Unfortunately I am completely new to using the Pocket PC - the Python error
message appear to come up in 2 "waves" or screens - the first screen
contains the error message re can't find tkinter and is only visible for a
fraction of a second (repeated running and trying to get the eyes to focus
on each bit of information is very difficult! :-)) the second screen just
says

Traceback (inner most last):
<NULL> <NULL>

Unfortunately I can't work out any way to access the first screen to get the
exact message.

Also, I don't have any command line interface on the Pocket PC to follow
Fred's suggestion and run Python with command line arguments set. I seem to
be limited to just running a .py file from the File Explorer.

In the "Program Filess\Python\Lib" path there is a _tkinter file but it is a
.pyd not a .dll.

Peter

news:mailman.1825.1128928745.509.python-list at python.org...