how to modify text in html form from python

Philippe C. Martin pmartin at snakecard.com
Fri Oct 21 15:42:50 EDT 2005

Thanks Paul but I was not clear:

the html page is separate from the python script, it calls the python script
when the button is clicked.

The indentation error must be because of my cut and paste.

PS: My goal is to be able to exchange data between the server and the client
(browser plugin) as I have not yet found an easier way.

Regards,

Philippe