UI toolkits for Python

dberlin at gmail.com dberlin at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 07:38:20 EDT 2005

I find wxPython to pro fill my GUI needs from python in a pretty good
way.
To show off it's capabilities - I am building a GUI editor and it
currently converts from windows forms (visual studio c# forms) to
wxPython code.
When I started programming this editor I thought I'd have major
incompatibility problems, thinking wxPython is extremely weaker than
the windows forms.
However, coding the conversion between the two proved wxPython to be
highly capable.
BTW, this GUI editor can be found here:
http://farpy.holev.com

I believe this also provides an answer to gsteff's post about not
having a normal GUI editor.