Pass a tuple (or list) to a C wrapper function

Fredrik Lundh fredrik at pythonware.com
Thu Oct 13 10:57:41 EDT 2005

Java and Swing wrote:

> and I get this error..
>
> C:\project\myapp.c(549) : error C2040: 'get_long_array' : 'long
> *(struct _object *,int *)' differs in levels of indirection from 'int
> ()'

so what's on line 549 in myapp.c?

what other warnings did you get from the compiler?

do you have other things named "get_long_array" in your program ?

(I'm really beginning to think that you should take a break and learn
a little more C before continuing on this task; C isn't that hard, but
it's not really a language you can use to write programs by trial and
error...)

</F>