Adding a __filename__ predefined attribute to 2.5?

Alex Martelli aleax at mail.comcast.net
Thu Oct 13 09:12:06 EDT 2005

Rune Strand <rune.strand at gmail.com> wrote:

> Ok, Alex. I know a good explanation when I see one. Thanks!

You're welcome!  I've tried to give good (but shorter!-) explanations in
the Nutshell, too, but of course it's easier to aim a specific
explanation to a specific questioner than to try and clarify
"everything" for "everybody" (particularly because, when posting, I'm
not forced to be concise as I am when writing books or articles, so I
can aim more relentlessly for completeness and precision...).

Alex