Zope and Persistence

ryankaskel at gmail.com ryankaskel at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 13:34:07 EDT 2005

I don't know if this is the appropriate place to post a Zope question
but I figure many here are familiar with it. I'm confused about the
role of the ZMI when it comes to development. I want to write a simple
script that logs page hits. I wrote it in what was called a Script
(Python) resource in the ZMI. When I access the page it gives an error
saying that this file cannot import Persistence, etc. This makes sense
but where would I put this script and how would I invoke it? It is only
supposed to store an integer in Data.fs. Thanks.