RELEASED Python 2.4.2 (final)

Bugs dont at spam.me
Sat Oct 1 00:35:55 EDT 2005

- I had an old ActiveState python24.dll in \windows\system32 which I
deleted.  That must've been left over from a 2.4.1 ActiveState
installation which I had installed then uninstalled sometime ago.

- I then uninstalled Python 2.4.2 and re-installed it for "all" users.
After that everything seemed to work properly.
I'm not sure where the Python 2.4.2 installation put it's python24.dll?

Please let me know if you need additional details.

Thanks,
Bugs