Microsoft Hatred FAQ

David Schwartz davids at webmaster.com
Sun Oct 23 14:45:08 EDT 2005

"Steven D'Aprano" <steve at REMOVETHIScyber.com.au> wrote in message
news:pan.2005.10.23.01.55.58.603513 at REMOVETHIScyber.com.au...

> On Sat, 22 Oct 2005 18:02:44 -0700, David Schwartz wrote:

>>     I see you are a totalitarianist or perhaps a communist. If you want
>> live in America and discuss things that are relevent to America, let me
>> know.

> In other words, "why don't you go back to Russia, you commie pinko
> fascist Jew Nazi".

    No.

> Mike Meyer has got just as much right to live in America as David
> Schwartz. Nice to see how quickly Americans' supposed love of freedom
> disappears once they are exposed to views that contradict their own.

    This is about whether we're talking *ABOUT* America, you idiot. It's as
if he said the press has no freedom, and I replied, "if you want to talk
about some country where that's true, fine, but this discussion presumed
America as the basis".

    Remember, he is the one who said the government owned the economy. That
may be true in some countries, but it's simply *FALSE* in this country. Our
government has limited powers and ownership of the economy is not one of
them.

    DS