Microsoft Hatred FAQ

Sat Oct 22 21:56:00 EDT 2005

On Sat, 22 Oct 2005 18:02:44 -0700, David Schwartz wrote:

>     I see you are a totalitarianist or perhaps a communist. If you want to
> live in America and discuss things that are relevent to America, let me
> know.

In other words, "why don't you go back to Russia, you commie pinko
fascist Jew Nazi".

Mike Meyer has got just as much right to live in America as David
Schwartz. Nice to see how quickly Americans' supposed love of freedom
disappears once they are exposed to views that contradict their own.

--
Steven.