Extending Python

Tuvas brp13 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 7 13:36:08 EDT 2005

Perhaps it would be nice if they could include in the python documents
a link to download a sample code, the one that they were building in
the whole program, or at least a page that puts it all together? I get
a much better idea of how thing work when they are all put together
personally, and then explained individually. That would be the
simpliest thing that would help, and perhaps the files that are
included in the source distribution. Perhaps I might be the only python
user that didn't install the source code that wants to use extended C
applications, but I doubt it. Thanks for all of the help!