How to replace all None values with the string "Null" in a dictionary

dcrespo dcrespo at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 08:23:00 EDT 2005

> I think it would be time for you to read the Fine Manual...

hi, thanks for your answer... I really did it the same way you
suggested, but I forgot to tell you that I wanted to get a better way
for doing it.

By the way, knowing your wisdom, what do I have to install to get the
following code work (Win XP, Python 2.4.2)

from OpenSSL import SSL
import config

KEY_FILE = config.SSL_KEY_FILE
CERT_FILE = config.SSL_CERT_FILE

I've been looking for OpenSSL for python. I found pyOpenSSL, but it
requires the OpenSSL library, which I only found on
http://www.openssl.org/, but don't know how to install.

Other thing is the "config" module... I'm lost. Someone knows? :-S

My main purpose is to enable XML-RPC SERVER over an SSL connection.

Thanks