Jargons of Info Tech industry

Sun Oct 9 06:58:32 EDT 2005

On Sun, 09 Oct 2005 07:40:55 +0000, Roedy Green wrote:

> There is nothing wrong with formatted text. You are confusing
> formatted text with spam.

No. YOU are confusing HTML email (broken, dangerous, bad) with formatted
text (maybe good, maybe bad).

I've hated HTML emails well before I received my first spam. I still hate
it, long after I've got my spam problem under control.

If and when somebody comes up with a non-broken, non-dangerous way of
allowing formatting in emails, I'll consider it. But HTML is not and never
will be that format.

--
Steven.