Microsoft Hatred FAQ

Roedy Green my_email_is_posted_on_my_website at munged.invalid
Mon Oct 17 20:47:31 EDT 2005

On Sun, 16 Oct 2005 22:36:53 -0700, "David Schwartz"
<davids at webmaster.com> wrote or quoted :

>    As for it being illegal, it was illegal only because if was Microsoft
>doing it. There's nothing illegal about a car dealer not selling a car
>without an engine.

But that is not what was happening. It was not Microsoft selling
computers with MS OSs. MS was arm-twisting  retailers like me to
bundle a copy of Windows with every sale whether the customer wanted
it or not.  I think some imagine a computer is worthless without
Windows.

That gave their OS a grossly unfair price advantage.

--
Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.