Continuous system simulation in Python

Nicolas Pernetty nicopernetty at nowhere.fr
Fri Oct 7 16:55:40 EDT 2005

Thanks, but what is really difficult is not to understand how to design
the program which solve a specific problem but to design a generic
framework for solving all these kinds of problem. And in a simple enough
way for basic programmers (but good scientists !) to handle it.

On 6 Oct 2005 17:04:01 -0700, "hrh1818" <howardrh at westerncom.net> wrote
: