Microsoft Hatred FAQ

Tim Hammerquist tim at vegeta.ath.cx
Sat Oct 15 00:03:59 EDT 2005

["Followup-To:" header set to comp.lang.perl.misc.]

Roedy Green <my_email_is_posted_on_my_website at munged.invalid> wrote:
> "Xah Lee" <xah at xahlee.org> wrote or quoted :
> > Q: Microsoft's Operating System is used over 90% of PCs.
> > If that's not monopoly, i don't know what is.
>
> They got where they are  by CHEATING.  That is why they are
> evil, not because they have a large market share.

Mr. Lee is a troll.  And an increasingly obscene one.

I think his mother didn't pay him enough attention.
Perhaps she locked him in the basement... and he never left?

IAC, I've had enough.  I don't killfile many people...  but Mr.
Lee seems to have gone above and beyond.  His arguments are
nothing but incendiary, and he doesn't even know Perl well
enough to bash it as he does.

*plonk*

Tim