which feature of python do you like most?

Sion Arrowsmith siona at chiark.greenend.org.uk
Tue Nov 8 11:50:10 EST 2005

zelzel.zsu at gmail.com <zelzel.zsu at gmail.com> wrote:
>which feature of python do you like most?

A different thing every time I encounter the corresponding misfeature
in another language. But a lot of it boils down to the cleanliness of
syntax when handling complex datastructures aggregated from basic
types, especially for use of functions(/bound methods) as first class
objects and the ease of iterating over collections. And much of the
rest is not having to jump through the hoops and boilerplate of static
typing.

--
\S -- siona at chiark.greenend.org.uk -- http://www.chaos.org.uk/~sion/
  ___  |  "Frankly I have no feelings towards penguins one way or the other"