Python doc problem example: gzip module (reprise)

jmdeschamps at gmail.com jmdeschamps at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 07:28:35 EST 2005

Sorry but I take exception on this subject.
I still think Fredrik's Intro to Tkinter is still more usable ...
Grayson's book uses PMW extensively, and a lot is about specific
widgets of that library.

This actually brings us back to the jest of F. previous post, that
documentation is question of multiple source reference, and yes that
you have to work the field (Google search, newgroups, cookbooks,
source-code, et al) a little bit to get some information.

In time, one goes from newbie to casual-user, to regular-user and
createds his own setof useful references ...

Simple ready-to-eat recipes are just that - fast-food for the mind!
(Ok some of it is delicious, even nourishing ;-)  )