Python doc problem example: gzip module (reprise)

Keith Thompson kst-u at mib.org
Sun Nov 6 18:58:47 EST 2005

Rick Wotnaz <desparn at wtf.com> writes:
[snip]
> I've managed to avoid reading Xah Lee's diatribes for the most
> part. Since you included the *WHOLE THING* in your post, I had an
> "opportunity" to see what he had to say, and for once I agree with
> some of it.

That's fine, but if you're going to post a followup, could you please
limit it to comp.lang.python?  There's no hope of getting Xah Lee to
stop posting his rants to irrelevant newsgroups (that's what killfiles
are for), but I doubt that many readers of comp.lang.perl.misc really
want to read about Python documentation -- if they do, they can always
read comp.lang.python.

--
Keith Thompson (The_Other_Keith) kst-u at mib.org  <http://www.ghoti.net/~kst>
San Diego Supercomputer Center             <*>  <http://users.sdsc.edu/~kst>