3d Transformation

Tyler Eaves tylere at mailshack.com
Tue Nov 29 20:16:41 EST 2005

Got a 3d algorithmns question. Algorithmn will be implemented in python,
so a library would be great if it works on windows. Basically my function
would be defined as such.

Problem is one of coordinate transformation. Give a 3d vector, which
reprents the +z axis in the source coordinate system, and a rotation value
around that axis for determinging the x and y axises, I wish to translate
a point from that geometry into "world" geometry, or in other words
absolute coordinates. Input data is a 3d path with banking data that will
be sampled at regular points for purposes of building other geometry.