Looking for small, impressive 3D-related Python script

Michael Schneider michaelschneider at fuse.net
Tue Nov 29 09:19:11 EST 2005

Ken,

I would suggest that you embed python in your app (very easy to do).

-And convert several of your existing scripts to python.

-Show them a stack of python books for customer training purposes

- Drive excel with python (allows integration of your product with other
products.

- Pick an area of functionality that your product offers today that your
customer would like to customize.

	- convert this alg to python
	- hack you product to execute the python script
	- code a variant of the alg in python
	- execute your variant to demonstrate that python can lower custom
development cost, and provide points of extensibility

Have fun,
good luck,
Mike

--
The greatest performance improvement occurs on the transition of from
the non-working state to the working state.