2d array slicing problem

Tune Kamae (sent by Nabble.com) lists at nabble.com
Sat Nov 26 19:52:42 EST 2005

I am thinking to upgrade my desktop to 64bit cpu with 16GB memory to handle
large astronomical images and data.  I wonder if
1) the latest numarry (besides 2d slicing) has been tested with one or more
    64 bit CPU and Linux distributions
2) with 64 bit address space, will numarray be able to handle larger arrays
    and matrices (many 3d-arrays 100x100x100 and matrices 50k x 50k)?
    (with 32 bit CPU I was limited by the memory.)

I would appreciate knowing about your experience.

Tune Kamae, SLAC/KIPAC, Stanford University

--
Sent from the Python - python-list forum at Nabble.com:
http://www.nabble.com/2d-array-slicing-problem-t385648.html#a1664596