the first element in the list of list

Ben Bush pythonnew at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 21:00:07 EST 2005

On 11/22/05, Fredrik Lundh <fredrik at pythonware.com> wrote:
> "Ben Bush" wrote:
>
> > This question just came to my mind and not assigned by anyone.
>
> given that you and "Shi Mu" are asking identical questions, and that
> you've both started to send questions via direct mail, can you please
> ask your course instructor to contact me asap.
>
> thanks /F
Hi Fredrik,
Thanks for your help.
Miss Mu is my friend and we are learning Python by ourselves. Because
we have too many naive questions and we discussed first then posted
online either though her or me.
Actually we are looking for some good online python courses about data
structure. Both of us are using gmail for easier to track everything
that has been posted under the topic. That is why brings you
confusion.
Thanks a lot!
Ben