About the Python Expert

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Wed Nov 2 11:57:05 EST 2005

blah at blah.blah wrote:
> Hey, i didnt say i need an expert. wel i did... anyways, i m just
> saying that Fan is not a good python programmer, he doesnt know enough
> python to help those who have joined his group, i know its askin a
> lot, and i m not askin for a private tutor, just someone(s), to pop
> into the group, see the discussions and help the people. but it is ur
> decision.

If the guy who started the group isn't an appropriate mentor then a more
advanced programmer would probably find it irritating to have to correct
his mistakes.

I'd still recommend that you direct the members to the tutor list rather
than trying to shore up an ineffective initiative.

Good luck either way.

regards
  Steve
--
Steve Holden       +44 150 684 7255  +1 800 494 3119