About the Python Expert

Grant Edwards grante at visi.com
Wed Nov 2 09:28:04 EST 2005

On 2005-11-02, blahman (blah at blah.blah) <> wrote:

> Hey, i didnt say i need an expert. wel i did... anyways, i m just
> saying that Fan is not a good python programmer, he doesnt know enough
> python to help those who have joined his group,

They should have "joined a group" that _does_ contain people
who know enough to help.  Comp.lang.python, for example.  Or
the tutor mailing list.

> i know its askin a lot,

Yes it is.  As apparently is spelling and punctuation.

> and i m not askin for a private tutor, just someone(s), to pop
> into the group, see the discussions and help the people. but
> it is ur decision.

There's _already_ a tutor mailing list and a general Python
newsgroup -- both full of knowledgeable and helpful people.

[Since I took a shot at this guy's spelling, there's _got_ to
be a spelling error in my post, but I can't find it...]

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  I want a VEGETARIAN
                                  at               BURRITO to go... with