Cursor Position.

Samantha samantha7395 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 9 14:53:38 EST 2005

Diez,
> Won't be easy - a toolkit (like tkinter) will only capture your mouse
> events that are directed towards it's own windows.

That is my exact problem. I want to have the mouse event captured from
another application window. In this case an image window opened in Paint
Shop Pro that by the way uses Python to make scripts. I would like to be
able to click on the image and get the X,Y positions. I have been able to
get the X,Y from Tkinter own window as you say. Once I have those positions
I can use them in a Paint Shop Pro script.
Thanks for your reply. Do you have any advise as to how I can do what I am
trying or is it, in a practical matter, impossible.

news:3tds08Fsb3p1U1 at uni-berlin.de...