Learning multiple languages (question for general discussion)

infidel saint.infidel at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 10:02:03 EST 2005

Python has spoiled me.  I used to periodically try out new languages
just for fun, but since learning Python, it's become a lot less
interesting.  I find myself preferring to just try new ideas or
techniques in Python rather than searching for new languages to dabble
in.  The last few I've downloaded were, in no particular order:  Perl,
Ruby, Lisp, Io, and Scheme.  I usually get as far as installing the
necessary interpreters/compilers and opening up a tutorial or two
before I lose interest.