I Need Motivation Part 2

blah@blah.blah blahman
Fri Nov 4 03:57:03 EST 2005

i m currently in a network (LAN). i started python because i heard
that it has great ability for networking programs and/or scripts, but
i m losing my motivation with python because there are sooo many
modules, that i cant just learn them all, this deters from c or c++ in
which there are only a limited number of header files. what loses my
interest is that if i cant learn these modules, and there are lots and
lots of python modules, how can i ever be a good enough
programmer/scripter.
--
 * Posted with NewsLeecher v3.0 Beta 7
 * http://www.newsleecher.com/?usenet