SPE IDE for Python

Chris Spencer usenet.20.evilspam at spamgourmet.com
Tue Nov 8 22:00:13 EST 2005

py wrote:
> Anyone here use SPE (http://www.stani.be/python/spe/blog/). ...the IDE?
>
> Also, anyone know if it supports CVS or has a plugin for CVS?  If not,
> what do you use to get your code into CVS (via an IDE preferably)?

I used to use SPE quite frequently, until it went nearly unmaintained
for most of late last year. I switched to the PyDev plugin for Eclipse,
which comes with standard support for CVS (there's also an SVN plugin).
SPE development looks to be back in full swing, which in good, since
it's one of the best pure Python IDEs around.

Chris