Is Python suitable for a huge, enterprise size app?

john67 teamuhlig at gmail.com
Wed May 18 14:51:16 EDT 2005

LOL!  That is really funny, in a dark humor kind of way.  I don't want
the project to fail either.  I am not convinced that we will succeed if
we go the Java route.  However, I am just a grunt in the chain and not
in a position to make the decision.  I hope I can have some influence
on the decision though.  I will be pleased if I can get someone to at
least seriously consider Python.

I understand your sentiment about not encouraging something that might
fail to be done in Python.  Hopefully it won't come to that.  Thanks
for the info on Phaseit apps.

John