Mandrake 10.1 and Python 2.3.4

Joal Heagney jhe13586 at bigpond.net.au
Mon May 16 06:46:39 EDT 2005

*sighs*

Still not able to find a version of Mandrake Python which won't give me
this problem, so I just went into site.py and edited it.

Replace all occurances of sys.lib to "lib" and site.py loads up.
Incidently it fixed all the other import issues that I'd been having
with Python.

Strange that other Mandrake Users aren't getting this.

Joal Heagney