Can .py be complied?

John J. Lee jjl at pobox.com
Sun May 1 09:16:44 EDT 2005

Steve Holden <steve at holdenweb.com> writes:

> John J. Lee wrote:
[...]
> > I'm hesitant to label everybody who disagrees with you (and me) on
> > that a zealot.  Though I tend to take the same side you do, I'm not
[...]
> Well, we appear to agree. Please note I wasn't labelling anyone a
> zealot, simply implying that I didn't want the discussion to descend
> to blind repetitions of principle with no supporting arguments.
[...]

Sorry, I wasn't reading carefully.

I suppose really my thought was directed more at the programming world
in general, which often feels free to label free software advocates as
loonies (I've been guilty of this myself, I'm sure).  Of course, lots
of them *are* loonies, but that's beside the point. ;-)

John