Fredrik Lundh

Fredrik Lundh fredrik at pythonware.com
Mon May 9 07:39:07 EDT 2005

Robert Kern wrote:

>> It hides any mention that Fredrik Lundh is behind it, which is deceitful
>> when he posts any smidgeon of praise his software gets, not admitting he
>> makes his income off support fees for that same software.
>
> I think that reasonable people can draw a line. I would welcome more
> disclosure, however.

I do not make my income off support fees for the free software you can down-
load from pythonware.com or effbot.org. (if you want to know what I do for a
living, check the pythonware.com front-page).

I'm not the only daily-URL editor either; I hardly ever post links to my own stuff
(but that doesn't stop other editors from doing that).

And Doug doesn't work for the IronPython project.

And this is the last thing I'm ever going to say about this; I think any reasonable
person can tell who's the certified nutcase in this thread, and who's not.

</F>