Dr. Dobb's Python-URL! - weekly Python news and links (May 24)

Rocco Moretti roccomoretti at hotpop.com
Tue May 24 12:50:09 EDT 2005

Simon Brunning wrote:
> QOTW: "If you're sick of answering newbie questions, and don't think you
> can do so politely, for the sake of the community, DON'T!  You're not that
> necessary." - Joal Heagney

Taken out of context, Joal's comments might seem a bit rude and abrasive
- I don't think they were meant that way. People really should look at
the context of the quote - it'a actually a very constructive suggestion.

(If the direct link works:)
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/comp.lang.python/msg/6330925dcecb6bdb

(If not, go to http://groups.google.com and search "Joal Heagney
politely group:comp.lang.python" Click on the "Python Polymorphism" thread.)