setting up scipy in windows

hawkesed olaamigoquepasa at hotmail.com
Tue May 17 22:48:34 EDT 2005

Hi All,
  has anyone out there recently set up scipy on Windows? Cause I am
trying to do so know and I am not having much luck. I have ActiveState
and Plone. When I try to import scipy in ActiveState it says
>>> import scipy
Traceback (most recent call last):
ImportError: No module named scipy
>>> from scipy import *
Traceback (most recent call last):
ImportError: No module named scipy
When I try to the same in Plone it crashes. I have the latest self
install executable from SCIPY. I didn't compile the source.
Scipy looks like just the thing I want, if anyone has got it running on
a Windows box I would like to hear how you did it. Thanks all have a
great day.
Ed Hawkes