setting up scipy in windows

hawkesed olaamigoquepasa at hotmail.com
Wed May 25 20:17:40 EDT 2005

Thanks to both you guys. I got scipy up and running yesterday. Here are
the steps I went through:
1. I un-installed some non-official pythons. (Plone and ActiveState)
2. I loaded STANDARD Python 2.3.5
3. I loaded Python for Windows extensions.
4. I Loaded Numeric
5. Loaded SCIPY
6. Tested it by typing in pythonwin
>>> from scipy import *

Then played around with some of the methods. Pretty cool stuff. Thanks
all!