Problem combining python code and html

Hansan none
Wed May 11 15:22:16 EDT 2005

Thanks for you reply and Help Fredrik Lundh

The change did remove the error message, and I can see what was wrong.
However there is now a new problem, the only thing that is displayed is one
single character and that is: <

Do you or anyone else have a suggestion to what the cause to this new
problem is ?

Thanks for your time

news:mailman.381.1115831593.29826.python-list at python.org...