Encryption with Python?

Sergei Organov osv at javad.ru
Sat May 7 08:33:57 EDT 2005

"Anthra Norell" <anthra.norell at tiscalinet.ch> writes:

> Thanks a lot for the feedback. This is certainly a great learning
> experience. It's a fascinating topic too. Without wishing to annoy, I'd be
> interested in knowing more. I insert questions below.

There is a lot of information about the issues on the net. Before asking
questions, isn't it better to make some research? For example, your last
question is perfectly answered here:

<http://www.faqs.org/faqs/cryptography-faq/part02/>

"""
2.3. How do I present a new encryption scheme in sci.crypt?

  ``I just came up with this neat method of encryption. Here's some
  ciphertext: FHDSIJOYW^&%$*#@OGBUJHKFSYUIRE. Is it strong?'' Without a
  doubt questions like this are the most annoying traffic on sci.crypt.
"""

I'd suggest you to start your education here before you invent yet
another "simple" solutions for a complex problem:

<http://www.faqs.org/faqs/cryptography-faq/part01/>

HTH.

--
Sergei.