Replacing open builtin

rmm at iname.com rmm at iname.com
Wed May 11 11:54:54 EDT 2005

Sorry, didn't mean to pester Jp

I have checked the archives, Rexec copies __builtins__, causing the del
__builtins__ issue.  I'm modifying the lowest level__builtins__.
I am also using __getAttribute__ and __setAttr__, I could find no
mention of security holes on the lists.

Let me re-state the question:
1. Once I've set all builtins except Import to None.  Is there any way
of re-binding these built-ins if import is restricted to a single
module?
2. Are classed protected using __getAttribute__ and __setAttr__ secure

If these questions have been asked already, could you point me to
where?

-Ronnie