Decompyle will not Compile.

eternl_knight at yahoo.com eternl_knight at yahoo.com
Wed May 11 09:20:19 EDT 2005

Ironically enough - the decompyle module will not compile on my
machine. I am using Python 2.2 and MSVC7 (i.e. .NET). However it tells
me there is an undefined external as follows:

"marshal_22_for_20.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
initdecompyle/marshal_20"

I am writing code for Poser 6 (which has not as yet updated to the
latest Python) and have just lost a substantial chunk of code - part of
which being an algorithm I have been tweaking for a couple of weeks
now. As such, getting even part of the PYC to decompile would be a
great help.

Thanks,
B.J.Tolputt