py2exe + svn - the final drama

Timothy Smith timothy at open-networks.net
Thu May 5 22:35:20 EDT 2005

ok, i am updating my program from my svn - this works, however, i am
getting the following error when i close the program. the zip file
successfully updates, so i'm curious as to the meaning of this.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "Main.pyo", line 820, in ValidateLogin
  File "Main.pyo", line 863, in ShowMainFrameItems
  File "glob.pyo", line 22, in glob
  File "glob.pyo", line 50, in glob1
  File "fnmatch.pyo", line 42, in filter
zipimport.ZipImportError: bad local file header in Z:\temp\library.zip

not that once i have finished client.update(''), it has successfully
updated the zipfile, i open a dialoge box saying "click ok and restart
program" AFTER i click on the above error pops up and my app shuts down
as intended.

ideas?